Happy Father's Day - Favorite Lines of Dads
There seems to be a universal, timeless lingo among fathers. Here's a collection of some of those sayings...
- Look for it with your eyes, not your mouth.
- Ask your mother.
- Do you think I'm a millionaire?
- Measure once, cut twice. Measure twice, cut once.
- My father used to tell me...
- Elope. It's cheaper.
- Who died and made you boss?
- Don't make me stop this car.
- When I was your age...
- They don’t make them like they used to.
- It builds character.
- What part of NO don’t you understand?
- Don’t forget to check your oil.
- Who said life was supposed to be fair?
- Don't tell your mother.
*What did we miss? Add yours in the comments section below.